Nigerian Lady on Instagram exposes how rats practically made her a victim of food preparation gasoline explosion

Lady reveals how rats almost made her a victim of cooking gas explosion

Nigerian Lady on Instagram exposes how rats practically made her a victim of food preparation gasoline explosion

A Nigerian woman with the handle missyposhkitchen has shown just how she was saved out of an impending cooking gasoline explosion.

The person stated she recognized the gasoline cylinder of her finishes prior to the due date and she'd to phone an engineer to perform a check. After investigation, they realized that rat had consumed the pipe of the gasoline that had been leading to the leak.

The person proceeded to guide men and women to constantly look for gas leak before beginning to prepare since it may result in an explosion.

She wrote:

“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas????‍♂️???????? and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months

My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.

I’m a living testimony????‍♂️???? some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”

Find out her article below;

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @missyposhkitchen on